Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Should I write...??

So many times, I think, I want to write
with a totally blank mind, I start to type...
dont know what the topic would be
would it be an animal or some tree...

May be a star twinkling in the sky,
but how do I describe something, so sparkling to my eye...
or may be some river, which would flow infinite
like it has a mission of leaving no place dry...

An event which I would never ever forget
or something which I did and will always regret
a tragedy which made my life miserable
naah naah... better if I forget, I'd stay stable...

about one of my friend who used to be classmate,
or a colleague at office who I really really hate...
Doesnt make sense talking about the people
who havent actually impacted me much till date...

sometimes i keep thinking about myself
and I think to write about my own life...
but then I get reminded of someone
so should I write about, who's now someone else's wife ;-)

then I look at the non-living things around me
and they do give me an inspiration...
as I know whatever good-bad I write bout them
they wont have any such retaliation...

dont mind, I'm such a confused personality
keep thinking all the time, yet i cant see the reality
its not everyone who can write well...
so suggest me friends... should I just keep trying, or just go to ...!!!

7 comments:

A.T.L.A.N.S.H said...

keep trying .. definitely keep trying :)

dEEPTi said...

aap hoge kaamyaab ek din ;) Keep trying :) Good luck!!!

subanya said...

What i like is the simplicity....no use of any flowery language...i think its a fab start :)

Anamika said...

hmmmh..what should i write...i think u had written abt ur lyf...so just keep on writing....all d best!!!!!!

PA said...

i would say its grt start...keep going....

Unknown said...

Nice one..

Unknown said...

Good effort Pathak. Miles to go i must say.